- Event Dates
- From November,2021
- Age Restriction
- Open to all
- Check with host stores
- Tournament Format
- •Decide 1 winner in this event.
•The host store will decide opponent pairings
•The maximum number of participants is expected to be 32 per tournament.
- *Tournament capacity is subject to further restrictions by the host store to ensure adequate social distancing.
Digimon Card Game Challenge Cup
This event has ended.
- •Please check with the host store ahead of time to find out whether official tournaments are being held or not.
- •Please take the proper sanitation measures (wearing a mask, washing hands before and after the event, disinfecting, etc.) when attending an official tournament.
- •Please take your temperature at home before going to an event. We ask that you refrain from attending if you have a cough, other cold symptoms, or a fever of over 37.5℃.
Challenge Cup is the event
where we decide the winner in each area!
Check the host store that can participatefrom your living area
Let's battle with your strongest deck!
Winner prize is special “WarGreymon”！
Participation prize・Champion prize
- *1 piece for each participant.
- *The contents of prize are subject to change without notice.
Tournaments will use the rules found on the official website!
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ before attending!!
- *Please note that restrictions have been placed on tournament start times. Tournaments can begin no later than 10 PM.
- *If the are any questions regarding the rules or whether something is legal during a battle, please raise your hand immediately and ask for a ruling from one of the store’s staff members. We ask that you respect the decisions made by the staff.
- *We ask that you make efforts to ensure gameplay goes as smooth as possible.
- *If your opponent is taking an unreasonable amount of time, please call a staff member.
- *Frequent long waits may be considered a delay of game even if they do not exceed 2 minutes.
- *Use of non-regulation or copied cards is not allowed.