Tamer Battle is an event for players to decide the winner of shop battle!
Have fun battling with your proud decks!!
All participants will receive the participation prize!
Winners will get the Winner Prize!
There will be a second chance to get the
*please check your local store for details.
- *Tournament format is subject to modification by the host store.
- *For inquiries about individual tournament details, please contact the hosting store
- *Tournaments are subject to restrictions including age limits and pre-tournament entry forms.
- *Please confirm with the host store before going to the tournament.
- *Commemorative gifts are subject to change without advance notice.
Tamer Battle Pack 16
1 card per pack, 4 types total
Parallel versions with special illustrations!
Special Promotion Card
Special design only for the winner!
*Products are under development and the images may differ from the actual product.
- Event Dates
March 8, 2023 – April 7, 2023
- Age Restriction
- Open to all
- Tournament Format
- •Decide 1 winner in this event.
- •The host store will decide opponent pairings
- •The maximum number of participants is expected to be 32 per tournament.
- *Tournament capacity is subject to further restrictions by the host store to ensure adequate social distancing.
Tournaments will use the rules found on the official website!
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ before attending!!
- *Please note that restrictions have been placed on tournament start times. Tournaments can begin no later than 10 PM.
- *If the are any questions regarding the rules or whether something is legal during a battle, please raise your hand immediately and ask for a ruling from one of the store’s staff members. We ask that you respect the decisions made by the staff.
- *We ask that you make efforts to ensure gameplay goes as smooth as possible.
- *If your opponent is taking an unreasonable amount of time, please call a staff member.
- *Frequent long waits may be considered a delay of game even if they do not exceed 2 minutes.
- *Use of non-regulation or copied cards is not allowed.