- Event Period
- December 8, 2023 – January 7, 2024
- Age Restriction
- Open to all
- Tournament Format
- Please check with your local stores regarding detail information in advance.
・Decide 1 winner in this event.
・The host store will decide opponent pairings
・Maximum 32 players can be accepted at each tournament.
- *Stores may restrict the tournament capacity to ensure adequate social distancing.
Tamer Battle EX
“Tamer Battle EX” is a monthly event which is played with modified rules!
Events are held with modified rules!
The modified rules will be changed regularly.
All participants will receive Participation Prize,
and winners will obtain Winner Prize!
In addition, all participants whether win or lose, have a second chance to get the Winner Prize randomly!
Enjoy battles and obtain the limited prizes at Tamer Battle EX!!
- *Players are encouraged to check with their local stores regarding detail information of the event prior to visiting.
- *Stores are independent of BANDAI Co., Ltd. and should act in the best interests of their community, being mindful of safety of players.
- *Prizes are subject to change without any advance notice.
- *Please note that the distribution method of the Second-chance Prize may vary at each store.
Green Deck restricted battle
is the battle where only decks constructed by cards including green can be used.
- *Multicolor which includes green can be used.
- *Color other than green and multicolor that do not include green cannot be used.
- *Same for Digi-Egg, Tamer and Option.
Example of usable cards
Example of unusable cards
Rules & Important notice
Tournaments will be held in accordance with the Official Rules on the official website!
Check the Official Rules and Q&A before participating!
- *Please note that restrictions have been placed on tournament start times. Tournaments can begin no later than 10 PM.
- *If the are any questions regarding the rules or whether something is legal during a battle, please raise your hand immediately and ask for a ruling from one of the store’s staff members. We ask that you respect the decisions made by the staff.
- *We ask that you make efforts to ensure gameplay goes as smooth as possible.
- *If your opponent is taking an unreasonable amount of time, please call a staff member.
- *Frequent long waits may be considered a delay of game even if they do not exceed 2 minutes.
- *Use of non-regulation or copied cards is not allowed.
- *An individual can include up to 4 copies of a card (12 copies of the card in a team) with the same card number in each deck.
And regarding restricted cards, an individual can include up to 1 copy of the card (3 copies of the card in a team) in each deck, and regarding cards which can be included up to 50 pcs in a deck, an individual can include up to 50 copies of the card (150 copies of the card in a team) in each deck.
- *Even if there is only one team (3 players) and the store can’t hold the tournament, they will receive the Participation Prize.